The First Dual FDA-Cleared Microneedling Device
The Candela Exceed™ medical microneedling device is the first dual-indicated, FDA-cleared medical microneedling system for the treatment of both facial wrinkles and facial acne scar reduction. Exceed is the latest technology that’s quickly replacing dermal rollers and other anti-aging methods on the market, including other microneedling pens. Powered by ultrasonic technology, this is a whole new dimension in skin rejuvenation.
What is Exceed Microneedling?
Our goal is to MINIMIZE EPIDERMAL TRAUMA. By using 6 of the sharpest medical grade surgical stainless needles we reduce surface tension. Other devices use more needles which actually push the skin down before they penetrate through. This means that you are creating micro-tears through the stratum corneum (upper layer of the epidermis) causing unnecessary trauma leading to increased post-treatment downtime. We are the only company in microneedling that creates a “medical-grade wound” based on materials used, production methods and quality control standards.
Exceed is a state of the art treatment with the following benefits:
- The ONLY FDA cleared device for facial wrinkles. Exceed is h the only MEDICAL GRADE device manufactured by a global leader of microneedling and micropigmentation in Berlin, Germany guaranteeing the highest quality engineering for professional use.
- Flexible Needle Plate: This feature allows the needles to release easier from the skin following penetration. As the handpiece moves laterally during treatment, the needles need to adjust in order to minimize epidermal trauma. All other devices have a FIXED up and down motion that inherently causes scratching(tracking) and more drag felt during treatment by the provider.
- Micro-Depth Adjustments: The EXCEED provides the most flexibility in settings and ensures overtreatment doesn’t occur. You can adjust the depth of penetration by 0.1mm intervals making sure you only go as deep as you need to. Most other pens have at most 8 depth settings while the EXCEED offers 19 options for depth.
- Ultra-Low Vibration: The smooth drive in the EXCEED allows for very quiet operation and ultra comfort for the technician. You can finally let you client relax during treatment.
- Eleven Speed Settings: This allows for adjustments to be made based on your choice of depth. Most competition has up to 3 speeds.
- Method of Production: We have two ISO certifications for quality manufacturing of our device, and our needle cartridges are assembled in a sterile, clean room. (Show manufacturing video)
- Treatment Glide: Alastin Restorative Skin Complex and HA Serum.
Am I a Candidate?
You may be a candidate for Exceed Microneedling if you struggle with wrinkles or acne. Your providers will work with you to determine if Exceed is the best treatment for you.
What is a Typical Treatment Like?
Exceed microneedling has eleven different speed settings (100 – 150Hz). We administer scar revision and skin rejuvenation treatments differently. These speeds allow us to customize the treatment as much as possible for different types of tissues (scar, burn, sun damage etc). EXCEED is the only device to utilize a dual-layer membrane in the cartridge to make sure no substances are drawn back into the handpiece. Our membrane is the ONLY one proven to guarantee a 0% chance of cross-contamination.
During treatment, we recommend the Alastin Restorative Skin Complex with HA Serum as the glide. Benefits of Alastin Restorative Skin Complex include:
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Includes Orathine and Hexapeptide 38 to help restore volume to thinning skin and to improve elasticity.
- Helps protect skin from further damage with potent antioxidants.
- Targets dullness and uneven skin tone.
- Includes TriHex Technology® to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen
The deepest we will ever go into the skin is 2mm, and even 2mm is too far. You’ll rarely go over 1.5mm as EXCEED’s needles penetrate to a more accurate depth than the “pens” on the market. Most common pens, due to their lack of quality manufacturing, are grossly inaccurate. We can achieve the same wound at a 1mm setting as the “pens” can achieve at a 2mm setting.
Cascades MedSpa is proud to offer the Exceed Microneedling System. We are proud to serve the Central Florida, Maitland and Orlando Areas. Call today to see is right for you! 321-397-1212.